Friday, December 14, 2018

I've purchased four new vehicles over the last seven years, this most recent purchase making five

. They were hands down the best experience I've had. My salesperson did a very good job of keeping me abreast of where we were at in the process and the next steps to come. He did an exceptional job of helping me meet my needs and my attainable wants without buying a vehicle that was outside of my price range. My longest wait time was for them to clean and fuel my new vehicle, but even that was less than an hour. The office manager was thorough, clear, and concise, yet timely when explaining the terms of the contract. I'm very familiar with the car buying process and this group impressed me immensely. - Clay Walker #HappyCustomers #HixsonHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment